Installing Hypriot OS
Also ARM processor on the Raspberry PI 3B+ is a 64 bit processor,
because the board is only equipped with 1G of RAM, a 64 bit operating system
is not really needed except when….
- The goal is to deploy HypriotOS 64
- The key target applications are:
One version of HypriotOS seems to be available here.
- Upgrade all the Travis-CI and branches to support arm64v8
- Rebuild all the docker images for the new architecture.
The real hard stuff
- Get DPDK to work on ARM64.
- Get CEPH to work on ARM64.